Nizar meaning and origin
Offbeat Nizar came from Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Nizar is "Keen Eyed, Glance, Little or Small" is used specifically in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Nizar
Popularity of Nizar
Nizar is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1978, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 426 on boy names chart when 82 babies were given the name Nizar. Over 1900 babies in France have been named Nizar. The first name is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3969th when 26 boys were named Nizar. Over 316 babies in United States have been named Nizar. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 500 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 425 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Nizar. Over 271 people have been named Nizar in Belgium.
Nizar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Nizar is a popular baby name in Tunisia where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Indonesia, India and Jordan. At least, 180000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Nizar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Nizar
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself.
Parents who liked Nizar, loved these names
- Ilm means Slave Girl Belonging to Zubaydah or Wife of Harun Al-rashid had this Name aimed at baby girls is used primarily in Arabic
- AbdulJabir is used predominantly in Arabic, AbdulJabir means "Servant of the Comforter" is given to baby boys
- Muzanni is used predominantly in Arabic, Muzanni means "Narrator of Hadith" is given to baby boys
- Saadiqa means Truthful or Sincere is originated from Arabic and a girl name is especially used in Arabic
- Soraiya - Meaning of Soraiya is Princess is used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Nizar
- Nizar Sassi, citizen of France
- Nizar Hamdoon, was Iraq's ambassador to United States from 1984 to 1988 and the United Nations
- Nizar Trabelsi, Tunisian former professional footballer
- Nizar Qabbani, Syrian diplomat, poet and publisher
- Nizar Madani, state minister for foreign affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Nizar, Following the death of his father, Al-Mustansir Billah, he was deposed by his brother, Ahmad al-Musta‘lī but his son
- Nizar Charaby is notable for his acting in movie Hadisat an-nusf meter