Baggi name meaning
What does Baggi mean?
Mainly used in Danish, Old Norse and Old Danish, Baggi bestowed upon baby boys has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Baggi is "Bag, Pack, Bundle Or Ram".Names that rhyme with Baggi
How popular is the name Baggi?
Baggi is a common baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Baggi globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Baggi?
Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood.
Looking for a name like Baggi? Please go through the following names
- Elvi - Unfamiliar Old English Elvi is used as a unisex name, meaning of Elvi is "Guardian or Spear" is prevalently used in Danish, Icelandic and Norwegian
- Finnbjørg is Faroese cognate of Finnbjörg
- Lydhær is form of Lüder in Swedish language
- Morna means Friendly used for girls which is used principally in Swedish, Danish and English has its origin in Celtic
- Kætil is form of Kætill in Swedish language
Famous people named Baggi
We could not find any notable namesake.