Elvi name meaning
On This Page
What does Elvi mean?
Queer unisex name Elvi means "Spear or Guardian" commonly used in Norwegian, Icelandic, Swedish, Danish and Finnish has origin in Old English. Elvi is version of Ellevi. Also Ellevi is variant spelling of ELL;VI.
Elvi is variation of Elvy. Elvy is variation of illustrous Elvi. Meaning of Elvy is Elf Warrior and Elf Friend has its origin in Old English. Elvi is a form of commonly accepted and venerable Elvina.
Elvina is version of desirable and ceaseless Alvina. Also Elvina is variation of well-liked and ceaseless Elvia. Elvina is also form of immutable and commonly accepted Elvira. Elvina is resultant of Allowin.
Elvina is effeminate form of Elvin. Elvina is form of Elwine in English language. Also Elvina is form of Alvina in English language. Meaning of Elvina is Female Version of Elvin and Noble Friend is originated from Old English, Gothic and German.
Elvi is a variation of famed and ever lasting Elva. Elva is variation of durable and frequently used Elvia. Elva is feminine version of Elvar. Elva means The Word Alf Meaning Elf Supernatural Being, Power and White has origin in Gothic, Celtic and Latin.
Elvi is variant of well-known and conifer Elvira. Elvira is effeminate variation of Alvaro. Meaning of Elvira is Lively, Noble and Guardian and Impartial Judgement is rooted from Germanic, Arabic and Gothic.
Elvi is variant of Elsevi. Elsevi is variant form of Elsvi.
How do I pronounce Elvi?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Elvi is EHL-vee. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first EHL syllable. The other ways to say the name is ell-vee.
Variants of ElviNames that rhyme with Elvi
How popular is the name Elvi?
Elvi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1913 and achieved its top ranking of 1923 in 1917. There are over 119 babies that have been given the name Elvi in United States.
Also, it appeared first time in 2003 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. But Elvi is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 10000 have the name.
As per our evaluation, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Elvi around the globe.
Elvi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Elvi
Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again.
Other names similar to Elvi, for would be moms
- Asolf is Swedish form of Ásulfr
- Masaana is Greenlandic form of Masaanna
- Hanseeraq is used substantially in Danish and Greenlandic is used as a boy name. Hanseeraq is Greenlandic form of Hanseraq
- Ödhbiorn mostly is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is a boy name. Ödhbiorn is equivalent of Ødhbiorn in Swedish language
- Lýdia - Leading Modish and Venerable girl name Lýdia is primarily used in Danish and Faroese languages. Lýdia is equivalent of Lydia in Faroese language
Sibling Names for Elvi
Choosing a name for your baby can be an exciting yet challenging task, especially when you want to choose something unique and meaningful. If you have decided on the name "Elvi" but are struggling to find a suitable sibling name, we've got you covered. Take a look at our list of top sibling names that complement the name Elvi perfectly.
Sister to Elvi
For a brother
Famous people named Elvi
- Elvira Quintillá in Plácido as Actress
- Elvire Emanuelle in Rock of Ages as Actress
- Elvira Romei in Kindergarten as Actress
- Elvira Ríos in Ven mi corazón te llama as Actress
- Elvire Bourgeois in Des fleurs pour Algernon as Camera and Electrical Department
- Elvin Aydogdu in Episode #1.1 as Actress
Lists having Elvi
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Guardian