Baligh meaning and origin
Boy name Baligh means "Eloquent, Vivid, Learned, Unleash or Major" used commonly in Arabic is originated from Arabic language.Names that rhyme with Baligh
Popularity of Baligh
Baligh is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1991. Baligh is a common name in Yemen, Tunisia and Egypt while somewhat familiar name in Iraq. According to our research, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Baligh around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Baligh
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are a child of change. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Do you like Baligh? Read these names too
- Ghamza - Meaning of Ghamza is Gestures aimed at girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Anadil - The girl name Anadil is substantially used in Arabic language, Anadil means "Nightingale or Plural of Andalib"
- Hannad - Hannad's meaning is Old Arabic Name used for boys is used commonly in Arabic
- Abdul-Shakoor - Used largely in Arabic, Abdul-Shakoor bestowed upon baby boys, Abdul-Shakoor means "Servant of the All-thankful (Allah)"
- Dab means Habit or Nature is used generally as a boy name, notably used in Arabic came from Latin and Basque
Namesakes of Baligh
We could not find any notable namesake.