Bandah meaning and origin
Originated from Punjabi, Bandah is bestowed upon girls. Bandah is a version of prevalent Bandi. Bandi is diminutive of Bandhu. Bandi is used especially in Czech and Hindi, Bandi means "Servant and Man" is originated from Old Greek and Sanskrit.
Variants of BandahNames that rhyme with Bandah
Popularity of Bandah
Bandah is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Bandah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bandah
Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. There isn't a person you can't charm. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
If you like Bandah, you would love these names
- Bhadrasva primarily is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Bhadrasva is "Noble Horse or Owner of Good Horses" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Akuntha means Everfresh or Eternal is used prevalently in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Atmabhu - Boy name Atmabhu means "Creates Oneself, Lord Vishnu or Shiva or Self Made" is used primarily in Sanskrit
- Janakinatha - The boy name Janakinatha means "Ruler of Janaki" is used in Sanskrit
- Abhikama - Meaning of Abhikama is Affection or Desire aimed at baby boys is used especially in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Bandah
We could not find any notable namesake.