Bantje meaning and origin
Bantje is a variant of Bahne. Used substantially in Frisian, Bahne, Bahne means "Spell".
Variants of BantjeNames that rhyme with Bantje
Popularity of Bantje
Bantje is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Bantje
You believe life's to have fun. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You have a quick mind. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. Having letter B as your cornerstone means having the gentlest heart ever.
Do you like Bantje? Other names you would love
- Thenmozhi - The unisex name Thenmozhi means "Honey Voiced or Sweet Language" is specifically used in Tamil and Tamil
- Reichwein - Meaning of Reichwein is Composition from Rulers or Friend
- Maloonia - Hawaiian name Maloonia means "One who Rises Above" is a baby girl name. Maloonia is derived from Maluna.
- Pwyll - Boy name Pwyll means "Steadiness"
- Anne-Aymone - Anne-Aymone's meaning is Flower Anemone
Namesakes of Bantje
We could not find any notable namesake.