Baqi meaning and origin
Boy name Baqi is specifically used in Arabic language, meaning of Baqi is "Everlasting, Eternal or Permanent".Names that rhyme with Baqi
Popularity of Baqi
Baqi is a common baby name in Pakistan. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Baqi around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Baqi?
You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You are easily adaptable to change but sometimes, you can get comfy in your misery and stay there for a while. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety.
If you like Baqi, you would love these names
- Bukhari - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Bukhari means "Collection of the Prophet Muhammad's Traditions or Muhammad Ibn Ismail Al-Bukha" is specifically used in Arabic
- Horia - Horia's meaning is Angel is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Arabic
- Muharram - Meaning of Muharram is First Islamic Month aimed at boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Fizah - Girl name Fizah is used in Arabic, meaning of Fizah is "Silver"
- Bardia - Anomalous Bardia majorly is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Bardia is "Prince"
Namesakes of Baqi
- Baqi Urmançe, Tatar painter, sculptor and graphic artist