Barbarka meaning and origin
Predominantly used in Polish, Barbarka is originated from Latin is a baby girl name. Barbarka is resulted from Barbara. Meaning of Barbara is Barbari Meaning Foreign Stammering People, Foreign Woman and The Foreign is originated from Latin and Greek.Names that rhyme with Barbarka
Popularity of Barbarka
Barbarka is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Barbarka
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You hate copying others. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
You would love these names similar to Barbarka
- Malgorzata - The unconventional girl name Malgorzata means "The Pearl", used mostly in Polish is originated from Old Greek
- Pela - Eminent and All time favorite girl name Pela is mostly used in Polish has its origin in Old Greek language. Pela is Polish form of Pelagia. Also Pela is equivalent of Penelope in Polish language
- Mieszko came from Slavonic is used dominantly in Polish, meaning of Mieszko is "Famous Man and The Elements Miecz Meaning Man" is bestowed upon baby boys. Mieszko is shortened form of Mieczyslaw.
- Salomea - Unwonted Salomea is originated from Greek and Hebrew, Salomea means "The Peaceful" majorly used in Polish is used as a girl name
- Klaudiusz - Meaning of Klaudiusz is The Limping has origin in Latin largely used in Polish is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Barbarka
We could not find any notable namesake.