Bardh meaning and origin
Bardh's meaning is The White is predominantly used in Finnish, Old SwedishNorwegian, Danish, Swedish and Albanian that of Albanian origin is used for baby boys. Bardh is Swedish cognate of Bardher.
Variants of BardhNames that rhyme with Bardh
Popularity of Bardh
Bardh is a familiar baby name in Kosovo and Albania. According to our evaluation, over 300 babies have been named Bardh globally.
What numerology tells about Bardh?
You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem. You always act like everything's just great. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Go through the following names similar to Bardh
- Luftar - Albanian name Luftar means "Warrior" is a baby boy name is used primarily in Albanian
- Vojsava is used specifically in Albanian is used in general as a girl name, Vojsava means "Skënderbeu"
- Zamira - Used chiefly in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian unusual, Zamira means "Sweet Voice, Zë Meaning Voice or Good Voice" is a girl name is originated from Albanian and Hebrew
- Erion - Largely used in Albanian, Finnish and Norwegian atypical, Erion is used as a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Albanian, meaning of Erion is "Our Wind"
- Majlinda - Majlindas origin is Albanian, meaning of Majlinda is "The Elements Maj Meaning May or Born In May", specifically used in Albanian is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Bardh
We could not find any notable namesake.