Ardit meaning and origin
Queer boy name Ardit means "Golden Day or The Elements Ar Meaning Gold", majorly used in Albanian has origin in Albanian.Names that rhyme with Ardit
Popularity of Ardit
Ardit is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2001 when it ranked 6441st. Over 102 people have been named Ardit in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2000 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 1999 on baby boy names list of France. Ardit is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Ardit is a familiar name in Kosovo, Albania, Greece and Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Ardit around the globe.
Ardit in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ardit?
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
Do you like Ardit? You would love these names
- Ledina - Used mainly in Albanian, Ledina is originated from Albanian is a baby girl name, Ledina means "Meadow"
- Nexhat - Boy name Nexhat means "Nedzad or Nedzat". Its origin is in largelyAlbanian, it and used is used majorly in Albanian
- Artan - Origin of Famed Artan is in Celtic and Albanian bestowed upon boys is mostly used in Danish, English and Finnish. Artan is equivalent of Attila in Faroese language
- Gjevahire - Girl name Gjevahire is used primarily in Albanian, meaning of Gjevahire is "Jewel"
- Dëfrim - Boy name Dëfrim is originated from Albanian, meaning of Dëfrim is "Fun or Entertainment" is used especially in Albanian
Namesakes of Ardit
- Ardit Beqiri, Albanian footballer