Barhi meaning and origin
Boy name Barhi is used dominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Barhi is "Thanks".Names that rhyme with Barhi
Popularity of Barhi
Barhi is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Barhi
Reorder your priorities and put work as last. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Having letter B as your cornerstone means having the gentlest heart ever. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You keep your facade so you don't get too attached to people and experience disappointment, eventually.
If you like Barhi, you would love these names
- Hisad chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Hisad is "Lions" is a baby boy name
- Anoosheh predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Anoosheh is "Lucky or Happy"
- Zehn means Ingenuity or Wit is used usually as a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Lraaz means Mystery is used in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Ghaliba - Ghaliba's meaning is Victor or Feminine of Ghalib is used mostly in Arabic is given to girls
Namesakes of Barhi
We could not find any notable namesake.