Bartelmes name meaning
What does Bartelmes mean?
Bartelmes is variation of biblical and conifer Bartholomew. Bartholomew is derivative of Barthélémy. Bartholomew's meaning is Son of Tolmai, Son of Talmai and Son of Tolomé is specifically used in English came from Aramaic.
Variants of Bartelmes
View middle names that goes with Bartelmes like Ezel, Euel,Names that rhyme with Bartelmes
How popular is the name Bartelmes?
Bartelmes is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Bartelmes
Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Other names similar to Bartelmes
- Denoelig - The Denoelig is commonly used in Breton language, Denoelig means "Judge or God"
- Umid means Trust or Expectation is a boy name
- Bolko - The Bolko means "Bold or More Fame"
- Vadimir is used in Danish is used as a baby boy name. Vadimir is Nordic form of Вадимир
- Adi Putra - Used commonly in Malay, Adi Putra is originated from Malay and is aimed at boys, Adi Putra means "Son or Prince"
Famous people named Bartelmes
We could not find any notable namesake.