Barton name meaning
On This Page
What does Barton mean?
Meaning of Barton is From the Barley Settlement or Place Name is a boy name, especially used in Hindi and English is of Old English origin.
How do I pronounce Barton?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Barton as b(a)-rton. bar-ton is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Barton
Middle Names for Barton
Ives, Ober, Olas, Ezan, view more middle names that goes with BartonNames that rhyme with Barton
How popular is the name Barton?
Barton is common in United States where over 9334 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. Presently the name is rising, in 1888, it ranked 442nd when 244 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Additionally, the first name has been in Barton is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Barton is a familiar name in Malawi, Tanzania, Canada, Australia, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
At least, 10000 people globally have carried Barton as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Barton?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You are the original fellow everyone admires.
Looking for names similar to Barton? Please go through the following names
- Trevon - Darling Trevon is used notably in English is a unisex name, Trevon means "Combination of Trey or Von or Created Name" is rooted from Cornish and English-American. On baby boy names chart, prevalent Trevon managed to reach 493 in year 2005 in United States
- Jewel - Jewel's meaning is Joy or A Gem is used substantially in Hindi and English. Its origin is in English is given to both sexes
- Dixie - Mostly used in English and English unfading and eminent, Dixie means "American South, From the South in the U S or Blessed" has its origin in French and Old Norse is used for both sexes
- Elwin - Pleasing and Enduring German and Germanic Elwin is used especially in Swedish and Norwegian aimed at both genders, meaning of Elwin is "Fair Bow, Variant of Alvin or Magical Friend"
- Stefanie means The Crowned, Crown or The Crowned is used as a unisex name. Its origin is in Old Greek is largely used in Danish and French
Sibling Names for Barton
Choosing a name for your baby can be a daunting task. If you've decided on the name Barton, you may now be searching for sibling names that complement it. Here are some suggestions to help you find the perfect names for your little ones that will sound great together!
For a sister
Brother for Barton
Famous people named Barton
- Barton Booth, was one of the most famous dramatic actors of the first part of the 18th century
- Barton Hepburn, American actor who specialized in drama and comedy
- Barton H. Watson,
- Barton Warren Evermann, American ichthyologist
- Barton Sutter, Duluth, Minnesota-based writer of poetry and prose
- Barton Myers, American and Canadian architect and president of Barton Myers Associates Inc
- Barton Zwiebach, string theorist and professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Barton W. Stone, American Evangelist during the early 19th-century Second Great Awakening
- Barton MacLane, American actor, playwright, and screenwriter
- Barton Yarborough, American actor
- Barton Bradley, Canadian ice hockey centre
- Barton Biggs, money manager whose attention to emerging markets marked him as one of the world's first and foremost global investment strategists
- Barton Gellman, American journalist and bestselling author
- Barton Koch, American college football player
- Barton S. Alexander, Union Army lieutenant colonel
- Writer Barton Dean, famous for tvMovie Carlton Your Doorman
- Barton Faulks played the leading role of Gerald Martin in 1988 horror and mystery flick Al filo del hacha.
Lists having Barton
- Boy names beginning with B
- English Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Settlement
- Baby Names that mean Place