Hardin name meaning
What does Hardin mean?
Predominantly used in English outstanding and conifer, Hardin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hardin is "From the Hare's Valley".
How do I pronounce Hardin?
Two syllabled Hardin is most commonly pronounced as ha(r)-din.Names that rhyme with Hardin
How popular is the name Hardin?
Hardin is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1880 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1880, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 745 on boy names chart when 73 babies were named Hardin. Over 801 babies in United States have been named Hardin. The first name is a common name in Indonesia. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Hardin globally.
What numbers say about Hardin?
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You live to surprise yourself. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you.
Do you like Hardin? You would love these names
- Trevon - Frequently Used Trevon commonly is used in English is of English-American and Cornish origin and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Trevon is "Trevelyan, Fair Town or Created Name"
- Demason - Meaning of Demason is Judge's Son is used specifically in English is used as a boy name
- Atherol - Baby boy name Atherol means "Dweller at the Spring Farm" is predominantly used in English
- Rickilee is used primarily in English is a baby girl name is originated from English, Rickilee means "Powerful, Hardy and Rich". Rickilee is derivative of Ricki.
- Merlan - Of Celtic origin, Unfamiliar Merlan is used as a boy name and is mainly used in English, Merlan means "Seahill Fort, Dune and Sea". Merlan is derivation of Merlin.
Famous people named Hardin
- Hardin E. Taliaferro, 19th-century Southern American humorist and Baptist preacher
- Hardin Richard Runnels, U.S. political figure
Lists having Hardin
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Valley