Baseem meaning and origin
Baseem means Smiling is prevalently used in Arabic and came from Arabic is used for baby boys. Baseem is variant form of Basim. Particulary used in Sindhi, Arabic and English, Basim, meaning of Basim is "Happy and Smile" has origin in Arabic.
Variants of BaseemNames that rhyme with Baseem
Popularity of Baseem
Baseem is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia and India. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Baseem?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are an amazing person. You have the heart of a warrior.
Go through the following names similar to Baseem
- Nazdana - Meaning of Nazdana is One we Take Care of is a baby girl name is used specifically in Arabic
- Zarmina - Mostly used in Arabic recent and atypical, Zarmina means "Lovely or A Bright Woman" has its origin in Arabic is aimed at girls
- MahJabin - Girl name MahJabin is especially used in Arabic language, MahJabin means "Brow Like the Moon or Beautiful"
- Yaamin is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, Yaamin means "Right Wing or Right Hand"
- Nihla - Odd girl name Nihla is predominantly used in Arabic, Nihla means "Present or Singular of Nihel"
Namesakes of Baseem
We could not find any notable namesake.