Batina name meaning
What does Batina mean?
Offbeat girl name Batina means "Hidden or Inner" is specifically used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Batina
How popular is the name Batina?
Batina is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1961 and peaked in 1968 when it ranked 4488th. Over 139 babies in United States have been named Batina. Also, Batina is a familiar name in Kyrgyzstan, India and Indonesia. As per our research, over 900 people has been named Batina globally.
Numerological analysis of Batina
If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest.
Do you like Batina? Read these names too
- Abdul-Hakeem - Boy name Abdul-Hakeem means "Servant of the Wise (Allah)" is used specifically in Arabic
- Dubb means State or Condition is largely used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Abdelazim - Used especially in Arabic, Abdelazim aimed at baby boys, Abdelazim means "Servant of the Magnificent" is originated from Quran and Arabic
- Simab means Mercury or Quicksilver is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Reyhana - Isolated and Modern girl name Reyhana is used notably in Arabic, meaning of Reyhana is "Sweet Smelling Flower of Paradise" is rooted from Turkish
Famous people named Batina
We could not find any notable namesake.