Abul-Fazl meaning and origin
Meaning: Grace and Endowed with Bounty
Add to favorites
Abul-Fazl means Grace or Endowed with Bounty used for boys is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abul-Fazl
Popularity of Abul-Fazl
Abul-Fazl is an uncommon name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Abul-Fazl
- Zaarib is used notably in Arabic, Zaarib means "Striker, One who Beats or Sticker" is used as a boy name
- Habiballah - Habiballahs origin is Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Habiballah is "Beloved of God" is used as a baby boy name
- Abdul-Shakur - Boy name Abdul-Shakur is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Shakur is "Servant of the Most Thankful"
- Udoola - Udoola's meaning is Justified used for girls is especially used in Arabic
- Mayesa is used in Arabic is a girl name, Mayesa means "Swinging Gait or Walking with Proud"
Namesakes of Abul-Fazl
We could not find any notable namesake.