Nusaibah name meaning
What does Nusaibah mean?
Nusaibah is variant transcription of Nusaiba. Unfamiliar Nusaiba specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Nusaiba is "Generous and Beautiful".
Variants of NusaibahNames that rhyme with Nusaibah
How popular is the name Nusaibah?
Nusaibah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2006 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 1882nd. At least, 100 people globally have carried Nusaibah as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Nusaibah
You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections. You are a person of many talents. Relationships make you feel trapped. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you.
Looking for names similar to Nusaibah? Please go through the following names
- Bastaq - Boy name Bastaq means "Attendant or Servant" is used mainly in Arabic
- Zarqahabiba - Zarqahabiba's meaning is Blue Eyed Friend is notably used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Mueenah - Meaning of Mueenah is Helper used for girls is used mostly in Arabic
- Al-Tayyib - Al-Tayyib's meaning is Nickname of Abdullah is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Zuehb - Boy name Zuehb is used predominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Zuehb is "Clever Minded"
Famous people named Nusaibah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nusaibah
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Generous
- Baby Names that mean Noble