Baval name meaning
What does Baval mean?
Baval is resultant of Bavol. Gypsy and English name Bavol, meaning of Bavol is "Wind Air and Wind" is used especially in English. Names that rhyme with Baval
How popular is the name Baval?
Baval is a common baby name in India. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Baval around the globe.
What numbers say about Baval?
You always act like everything's just great. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Looking for a name like Baval? Please go through the following names
- Cravin - Originated from English, Cravin bestowed upon boys, Cravin means "A Cowardly Man and Cowardly". Cravin is derivative of Craven.
- Marli - Marli's meaning is Wished for Child, Bitter Rebellious or Bitter has origin in Old English and is chiefly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish is used for both sexes
- Marlowe - Illustrous Marlowe substantially is used in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Marlowe is "Variant of Marlene Woman from Magdala or Person from Magdala" given to both genders is rooted from English, Old English and Middle
- Deveryk - Boy name Deveryk is originated from English, meaning of Deveryk is "From the Bank of the River and Surnames Derived from Place Name Deverel". Deveryk is resulted from Deverell.
- Ansley - Meaning of Ansley is My Own Meadow or Place Name came from Old English and is aimed at both sexes is notably used in Scottish and English
Famous people named Baval
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Baval
Share your opinion on Baval