Marli name meaning
On This Page
What does Marli mean?
Of Old English origin, Outlandish Marli means "Form of Marilyn, Bitter Rebellious or Wished for Child" is a gender insensitive name is mainly used in Swedish, English, Finnish and Danish. Marli is a form of popular Marley.
Marley is variant of darling Marlee. Also Marley is variant transcription of Old English mere = 'pool, pond, lake';LEAH. Marley is English cognate of Marli. Marley means From the Meadow Near the Lake, Pleasant Wood and Variant of Marlenel is rooted from Old English and Germanic.
Marli is variant of cherished Marla. Marla is version of all time favorite and biblical Mary. Also Marla is variant form of pleasing Marlene. Marla is a short version of Marlene.
Of German, Hebrew and English origin, Odd Marla, Marla means "Magdalena, From the High Tower and Combination of Maria and Magdalene". Uncommon unisex name Marli is originated from Old English used in Swedish, English, Finnish and Danish languages, meaning of Marli is "Form of Marilyn, Bitter Rebellious or Wished for Child".
Marli is combination of MARR and unwonted LI. LI is variant of Names Ending with -Li, -Lia, -Lie, -Liia, -Liija, -Lija. Also LI is variant of Names Beginning with Li-. LI is also a version of Names Containing a Stressed -Li- In the Middle of the Name, Especially Elisabet.
How do I pronounce Marli?
The two syllabled name Marli is commonly pronounced as mar-lee.
Variants of Marli
Marlii, Marley, Marla, Marlee, Marl, Marle, Mary, Marlene, Marbjörn, Arly, Marleigh, Marlie, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Marilena, Marna, Magdalena, Arlene, Harley
How popular is the name Marli?
A common name in United States with over 2144 new-borns have been given the name since 1954. When at its peak in 2008, 171 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1391st position.
Marli is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 680 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Marli.
Over 302 people have been named Marli in England and Wales.
Marli is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But an extremely popular name in Brazil where every 1 in 1000 have the name.
At least, 220000 people globally have carried Marli as their given name according to our evaluation.
Marli in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Marli?
Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. You need to learn how to appreciate your life because no one will do it for you. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Marli
- Darroh - Boy name Darroh means "Spear Wielder" is originated from English language. Darroh is resulted from Darrow.
- Fernleah - The girl name Fernleah is originated from English, Fernleah means "Field with Ferns and Fern Field". Fernleah is a derivative of Fernley.
- Slade - Loved Slade is used substantially in Hindi and English is a boy name. It is rooted from Old English, Slade means "Child from the Valley or Child of the Valley"
- Kestril - Meaning of Kestril is Falcon has origin in English is bestowed upon boys. Kestril is resulted from Kestrel.
- Ridgli - Meaning of Ridgli is From the Ridge Meadow and Meadow near the Ridge used for baby boys is originated from English. Ridgli is derivation of Ridgeley.
Famous people named Marli
- Marlice Van Vuuren in Big Cats and Baby Baboons as
- Marlies Heuer in De laatste dagen van Emma Blank as Actress
- Marli Renfro in Tonight for Sure as Actress
- Marlisa Doubell in Long Street as Actress
- Marlies van Alcmaer in A Bridge Too Far as Actress
- Marli Mendes in Femmine in fuga as Actress
- Marlise Boland in Meet Joan as Producer
- In 2004 animation and comedy film, Turma da Mônica em Cinegibi: O Filme, Marli Bortoletto played Mônica.
Lists having Marli
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mar
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellious