Ansley meaning and origin
Ansley's meaning is My Own Meadow, Place Name, Wood or Clearing is specifically used in Scottish and English used as a gender-neutral name came from Old English. Ansley is variant form of preeminent Ainsley. Ainsley's meaning is Place Name and Wood is of Old English origin is used substantially in Scottish, English and English.
Variants of Ansley
View middle names that goes with Ansley like Weston, Rene, Westley, Nhan, Jadon, Scottie,Names that rhyme with Ansley
Popularity of Ansley
Ansley used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1913 and over 10569 babies have been given the name in 104 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2011,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 104 years but it is still in a strong position. Ansley is a rare baby name in France where it is still in use. Also, Ansley is a familiar name in South Africa and Philippines. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Ansley around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ansley?
Positive energy adores your spirit. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
If you like Ansley, you would love these names
- Yaile - Boy name Yaile means "Funny and Fertile Upland" is of Old English origin. Yaile is a derivation of Yale.
- Knyght - Of English origin, Knyght means "Armored Warrior, Noble and Soldier" is used as a boy name. Knyght is derived from Knight.
- Marli means Wished for Child, Bitter or Form of Marilyn is of Old English origin which is mainly used in Swedish, Finnish and English is a gender-neutral name
- Everhild - Meaning of Everhild is Boar Battle and As Battle-Ready As a Boar aimed at boys is of English origin. Everhild is derivation of Everild.
- Ranslee - Boy name Ranslee means "Ravens Field and Raven's Meadow" is originated from English language. Ranslee is derived from Ransley.
Namesakes of Ansley
- Ansley J. Coale, was one of America's foremost demographers
- Ansley Wilcox, American scholar, Oxford graduate
- Ansley Cargill, former tennis player from the United States,
- Ansley Rubinstein in Death's Door as Actress
- Ansley Gordon in Sleepwalkers as Actress