Bazla name meaning
What does Bazla mean?
Bazla is used specifically in Arabic is a baby girl name, Bazla means "Reward or Generous".Names that rhyme with Bazla
How popular is the name Bazla?
Bazla is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Bazla globally.
What numbers say about Bazla?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
Do you like Bazla? You would love these names
- Munya - Meaning of Munya is Wish or Desire is used specifically in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Nasheelah - The girl name Nasheelah is substantially used in Arabic, Nasheelah means "Honey Comb"
- Mustaqim - Used commonly in Arabic, Mustaqim used for baby boys, Mustaqim means "Straight"
- Mardia - Girl name Mardia is specifically used in Arabic which is rooted from Arabic, Mardia means "Who Enjoys the Divine Satisfaction or Beautiful"
- Djibril - The odd boy name Djibril is used majorly in Arabic. Its origin is in Hebrew, Djibril means "Strong Man of God, Hero of God or God is My Hero"
Famous people named Bazla
We could not find any notable namesake.