Abdan meaning and origin
Abdan is used dominantly in Arabic, Abdan means "Is Derived from Abd or A Man" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Abdan
Popularity of Abdan
Abdan is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in India. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Abdan around the globe.
What numbers say about Abdan?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abdan
- Abdul-Mutali - Meaning of Abdul-Mutali is Servant of the Most High (Allah) used for baby boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Feerouzeh - Meaning of Feerouzeh is Turquoise used for baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic
- Bayd is used dominantly in Arabic, Bayd means "Worshipper" is used as a boy name
- Haleh - The odd girl name Haleh is used notably in Arabic, Haleh means "Halo"
- Azzedin is used substantially in Arabic, Azzedin means "Strength or Power" bestowed upon baby boys has origin in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdan
We could not find any notable namesake.