Behr meaning and origin
New-fangled and Outlandish Behr is used largely in Arabic, Behr means "Wave" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Behr
Popularity of Behr
Behr is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2007 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 4432nd. Over 172 people have been named Behr in United States. Also, Behr is a familiar name in Pakistan. According to our findings, over 600 babies have been named Behr globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Behr
Partnerships are exclusively important to you. If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. Relationships make you feel trapped. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You are energetic and have a restless spirit.
Go through the following names similar to Behr
- Djibril - The odd boy name Djibril is mainly used in Arabic has its origin in Hebrew, Djibril means "Strong Man of God or God is Strong"
- Faeezah is used commonly in Arabic, Faeezah means "Leader or Successful" is given to girls
- Ibraaheem - Odd and Modernistic Ibraaheem is used substantially in Arabic is a baby boy name, Ibraaheem means "A Prophet's Name or The Biblical Abraham is the English Language Equivalent"
- Dawood - Principally used in Arabic unusual, Dawood means "A Prophets Name David or Beloved" that originated from Hebrew is aimed at baby boys
- Waseeme - Used dominantly in Arabic, Waseeme is rooted from Arabic, a gender-neutral name, Waseeme means "Graceful or Pretty"
Namesakes of Behr
We could not find any notable namesake.