Haamidah meaning and origin
Girl name Haamidah is prevalently used in Arabic, Haamidah means "One who Praises".Names that rhyme with Haamidah
Popularity of Haamidah
Haamidah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Haamidah
Injustice pisses you off. You are a creative person with a lot of ideas on your mind. Pick the most optimistic and hopeful one, and put it to work. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Set up a positive mindset already and start figuring things out. Work now and enjoy later. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Haamidah
- Fadila - Unusual and Contemporary Fadilas origin is Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Fadila is "Generous or Deserving" is used majorly in Arabic
- Abul-Farah - Boy name Abul-Farah means "Happy, Father of Joy or Glad" is used notably in Arabic
- Rafeeda is used mostly in Arabic, Rafeeda means "Friend or Soft Hearted" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Aania - Far-out Aania commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Aania is "Mirror" is a girl name
- Batshah commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Batshah is "Day of Judgement" is a boy name
Namesakes of Haamidah
We could not find any notable namesake.