Bekky meaning and origin
Bekky mainly is used in Finnish and Swedish is given to baby girls. Bekky is version of outstanding and biblical Rebekka. Rebekka is variant form of biblical and durable Rebecca. Rebekka's meaning is To Be Gentle and Tie has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of BekkyNames that rhyme with Bekky
Popularity of Bekky
Bekky is a common baby name in Nigeria. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Bekky as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Bekky
You take things too seriously. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You are an amazing person. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much.
Go through the following names similar to Bekky
- Vilke is Nordic form of Wilke
- Majeli is Finnish equivalent of Ismajel
- Pietari is used substantially in Finnish and Swedish, Pietari means "The Rock or The Stone", a baby boy name has origin in Old Greek
- Vaula - Originated from Finnish, Vaula is primarily used in Finnish and Swedish, Vaula means "Climbing Plant" is used for girls
- Raakkeli is Finnish equivalent of Rakel
Namesakes of Bekky
We could not find any notable namesake.