Belana meaning and origin
Used mostly in English and German recent and unwonted, Belana means "Light Mother" has its origin in Celtic is used for girls.
View middle names that goes with Belana like Icia, Cela,Names that rhyme with Belana
Popularity of Belana
Belana is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Belana is a familiar name in India. At least, 100 people globally have carried Belana as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Belana?
You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. What truly matters is love, friends, family and inner peace and joy. The rest is temporary. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Do you like Belana? Read these names too
- Ailene - Trendy girl name Ailene means "Tribe near the Black Sea and Dear Child" came from Celtic, Old French and English. Ailene is resultant of Alana.
- Iwan - Iwan's meaning is Yew, Yahweh is Gracious or Shrub is used mostly in Danish and Polish is a baby boy name has its origin in Celtic and Hebrew
- Irwyn came from Old English and Celtic, meaning of Irwyn is "Boar Friend or Sea Lover" bestowed upon boys is used particulary in English
- Innes - The boy name Innes is largely used in Scottish. Its origin is in Old Irish, Scottish and Celtic, Innes means "One, Strength or Vigor"
- Tara - Famed Tara came from Sanskrit and Old Irish is used principally in Norwegian, Kannada and Sikh, meaning of Tara is "A Hill Where the Kings Met, Hill or Rocky Hill" is given to both genders
Namesakes of Belana
We could not find any notable namesake.