Keili name meaning
On This Page
What does Keili mean?
Unexpected Keili has its origin in Celtic is a gender-neutral name. Keili is variant form of eternal and preeminent Kelly. Kelly is English cognate of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh.
Kelly's meaning is Monastery and Church is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic. Keili is variant of Keiley. Keiley is variant form of well-liked Keeley. Also Keiley is form of durable and widely accepted Kelly.
Is Keili a suitable baby name?
Keili is a unique and distinctive name for a baby girl. With its Irish origin, it has a special charm that sets it apart from other names.
The name Keili means slender and pretty, making it perfectly suited for a little girl who is delicate and beautiful. It has an endearing quality that can capture people's hearts right from the start.
This name has a certain grace and elegance to it that makes it stand out in any room.
How do I pronounce Keili?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Keili is ke(i)-li.
Variants of KeiliNames that rhyme with Keili
How popular is the name Keili?
Keili is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2008, it ranked 4545th when 33 girls were named Keili.
There are over 400 babies that have been given the name Keili in United States. Also, Keili is a familiar name in Brazil and Venezuela. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Keili globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keili
If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance.
Do you like Keili? Read these names too
- Fina - Anomalous Fina came from Gaelic, Spanish and Irish is predominantly used in Danish, Spanish and German, meaning of Fina is "God Would Multiply, Fiery or Jehovah Increases" is a unisex name
- Dunbaryn - Meaning of Dunbaryn is From the Castle At the Headland aimed at boys is originated from Celtic. Dunbaryn is derivation of Dunbar.
- Alaniz means Rock, Dear Child and Precious has origin in Celtic is used as a baby girl name. Alaniz is spelling variation of Alanis.
- Kyler - Widespread unisex name Kyler means "Archer" and originated from Scandinavian, Celtic and Dutch is used especially in English
- Codier - Of Celtic origin, Codier bestowed upon both boys and girls, Codier means "Cushion" is used principally in English
Famous people named Keili
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keili
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Kei
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Church
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Fight