Beqir meaning and origin
Boy name Beqir means "Bekir" is mostly used in Albanian.Names that rhyme with Beqir
Popularity of Beqir
Beqir is a common baby name in Albania and Kosovo. As per our evaluation, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Beqir around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Beqir
Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry.
Parents who liked Beqir, loved these names
- Bujar - Origin of Bujar is in Albanian language bestowed upon boys, used majorly in Albanian, meaning of Bujar is "Generous"
- Arlind - Uncommon boy name Arlind is originated from Irish, Gaelic and Albanian which is used substantially in Albanian and English languages, meaning of Arlind is "Golden Birth or The Word Ar with the Meaning Gold"
- Arsim - Arsims origin is Albanian is prevalently used in Albanian, meaning of Arsim is "Education" is used as a boy name
- Valon - Meaning of Valon is To Seethe is dominantly used in Albanian and is aimed at both sexes is rooted from Albanian and Sanskrit
- Shtjefen prevalently is used in Albanian, meaning of Shtjefen is "The Crowned or The Crowned" has its roots in Old Greek is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Beqir
We could not find any notable namesake.