Pal meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Pal has its origin in Latin, Gypsy and English languages is used as a gender insensitive name which is specifically used in Marathi, Scandinavian, Malayalam, Swedish, Sikh, Hindi, Bengali, Hungarian, Oriya, Kannada, Finnish, Albanian, Tamil, Telugu, Danish, Gujarati and Norwegian, Pal means "The Humble, Witness, King or Guardian". Pal is variant form of preeminent and ever lasting Paul. Also Paul is French, English and German equivalent of Paulus. Outlandish Paul is originated from Greek and Latin, Paul means "Biblical Apostle and Evangelist Paul's Letters to Early Christians Comprise Many New Testament Books, Weak and Little". Pal is version of Páll. Páll is Old Norse form of Paulus. Of Latin origin, Anomalous Páll, Páll means "The Humble and The Small".
Variants of PalNames that rhyme with Pal
Popularity of Pal
Pal is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 29 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 197 babies that have been given the name Pal in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. But Pal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in South Sudan. At least, 100000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Pal
When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader. You always leave an everlasting impression but entering your world is a hard task to accomplish. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Pal? You would love these names
- Deco - Latin name Deco is used predominantly in Hungarian, meaning of Deco is "Form of Dominick, Offered to the Lord and Belonging to the Lord" is a baby boy name. Deco is resultant of Dominic.
- Silke means Indication of the Gender of Caecilier or Silk used for baby girls. Its origin is in Latin is commonly used in Frisian and Norwegian
- Esparanza means Hope, Hoping and Sperans Which Means Hope came from Latin is used as a baby girl name. Esparanza is derived from Esperanza.
- Romana - Used majorly in Oriya, Swedish and German unfading and curious, Romana means "Woman from Rome or The Word Romanus Which is of the Meaning Citizen of Rome" and is given to both boys and girls is of Latin and Arabic origin
- Onia - Onia's meaning is Our One or Only is used as a baby girl name came from Latin
Namesakes of Pal
- Pal Aron, Jayesh Parekh and Sonny Dhillon
- Pal Engjëlli, Albanian Roman Catholic cardinal, clergyman
- Pal, male Rough Collie performer and the first in a line of such dogs to portray the fictional female collie Lassie
- Pal Benko, Hungarian–American chess grandmaster, author
- Pal Shazar, US singer/songwriter
- Paloma Valdés in Los inocentes as Actress
- Pal Sinn Sinn Pal is an actor, singer and music producer from Hong Kong.
- In 1988, Pal Jang portrayed the role of N in action, comedy flick Syupeo Hong Gil-dong.
Lists having Pal
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Albanian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hungarian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Humble
- Baby Names that mean Witness
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Moment
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Guardian