Bete meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Bete means "Girl" usually used for baby girls is used particulary in English. Bete is a resultant of Bette. Bette is a form of venerable and prominent Betty. Also Bette is form of celebrated Bet. Bette is also variant form of rooted Berte. Bette is diminutive of ElizabethElizabeth. Originated from Hebrew, Bette, Bette means "Form of Elizabeth, God is My Oath and House".Names that rhyme with Bete
Popularity of Bete
Bete is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Bete?
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Other names similar to Bete, for soon-to-be-parents
- Abagail means My Father Rejoices or Joy of My Father is a baby girl name substantially used in English has origin in Hebrew
- Abisha - Originated from Hebrew, Odd and Contemporary Abisha is used notably in Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi, a girl name, Abisha means "The Lord is My Father or Gift of God"
- Yovela - Yovela's meaning is Rejoicing aimed at girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Zira - Offbeat Zira has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name, Zira means "Arena Or Messenger" is used majorly in Hebrew
- Geovanni - Cherished Geovanni is originated from Hebrew, Geovanni means "Yahweh is Gracious" and is mainly used in English is used for boys
Namesakes of Bete
- Bete Mendes Elizabeth Mendes de Oliveira is an actress, and a Brazilian political activist.
- Bete Coelho acted in TV series Sunshine