Abisha meaning and origin
Recent and Rare Abisha is used in Bengali, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi and Gujarati, Abisha means "Gift of God or The Lord is My Father", rooted from Hebrew is given to baby girls. Abisha is version of Abijah. Unexpected choice and Modernistic Hebrew Abijah, meaning of Abijah is "Yahweh is My Father and The Lord is My Father".
Variants of AbishaNames that rhyme with Abisha
Popularity of Abisha
Abisha is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 2085th. There are over 106 babies that have been given the name Abisha in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2006 when it ranked 2312nd. Abisha is a common name in Zimbabwe and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in India. According to our findings, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Abisha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Abisha?
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are influential and use your influence to do great things.
If you like Abisha, you would love these names
- Nandin - Used especially in Oriya and Tamil, Nandin is originated from Sanskrit and is aimed at baby boys, Nandin means "Son or Delightful"
- Garg - Majorly used in Telugu and Kannada, Garg means "Name of a Saint" is used as a boy name
- Aanantha - Used commonly in Tamil and Oriya, Aanantha means "The Happiest One, Bliss or Joy" is a girl name
- Sankalpa - Meaning of Sankalpa is Determination or Beautiful is used as a gender-neutral name is notably used in Marathi and Bengali
- Aslunit - Meaning of Aslunit is Hard or Strong is used largely in Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil is a boy name
Namesakes of Abisha
- Abisha Uhl in The Plan as Actress
Lists having Abisha
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Father