Abagail meaning and origin
Meaning of Abagail is My Father Rejoices is specifically used in English and is aimed at baby girls came from Hebrew. Abagail is variant form of Abagael. Abagael is English cognate of Abigail.
Variants of Abagail
View middle names that goes with Abagail like Kimberlee, Darleen, Lakelynn,Names that rhyme with Abagail
Popularity of Abagail
Abagail was a common name in United States. Over 5678 babies have been named Abagail since 1950. When at its peak in 2008,. After 53 years, the name has past its prime. Abagail is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. It had a short run of 5 years on Ireland girl names chart. According to our research, over 5000 babies have been named Abagail globally.
Numerological aspects of Abagail
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You always act like everything's just great. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Looking for names similar to Abagail? Please go through the following names
- Doniell - Curious girl name Doniell is mostly used in English, meaning of Doniell is "God is My Judge and Judge is God" has its origin in Hebrew. Doniell is a resultant of Daniel.
- Noelline - Noelline's meaning is God is with Us is originated from Hebrew
- Tamyra - Darling Tamyras origin is Hebrew is primarily used in Hebrew and English is used for girls. Tamyra is English form of Tamar. Also Tamyra is equivalent of Tamara in Hebrew and English languages
- Beniamin - Unorthodox Beniamin has its origin in Hebrew is used primarily in Romanian and English, Beniamin means "Favourite Son or Son of the Right Hand" is a baby boy name
- Hanni - Infrequent unisex name Hanni means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious" which is rooted from Hebrew is notably used in Greenlandic and English
Namesakes of Abagail
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abagail
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Rejoices
- Baby Names that mean Joy