Bharuni meaning and origin
The girl name Bharuni is used in Tamil, Bharuni means "Goddess Parvathy or Durga".Names that rhyme with Bharuni
Popularity of Bharuni
Bharuni is a familiar baby name in Nepal. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Bharuni around the globe.
What numerology tells about Bharuni?
You are all about adventure and travel. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it.
If you like Bharuni, you would love these names
- Amudha means Sweet or Wealth of Ambrosia is a baby girl name is used in Tamil
- Centhoori - The girl name Centhoori is used commonly in Tamil, Centhoori means "a Flower Called 'Senthooram'"
- Manivarman - Used commonly in Tamil, Manivarman bestowed upon baby boys, Manivarman means "The One who Got Talented in the Art of Vital Points"
- Isaiyani is used mostly in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Isaiyani means "Music Lover or Musicophile"
- Aathiyarasi - Girl name Aathiyarasi means "Ancient Queen" is dominantly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Bharuni
We could not find any notable namesake.