Bhasanta meaning and origin
Bhasanta's meaning is Illuminating, Shining, Splendid, A Star or Sun and Moon used for boys is commonly used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Bhasanta
Popularity of Bhasanta
Bhasanta is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. As per our estimate, over 30 people has been named Bhasanta globally.
What numbers say about Bhasanta?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Your failures motivate you. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Bhasanta
- Harsendu especially is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Harsendu is "The Moon of Joy" is a boy name
- Nishthea - The girl name Nishthea has its origin in Sanskrit, Nishthea means "Loyal, Culminate and Faith". Nishthea is a derivative of Nishtha.
- Apomurti - Apomurti's meaning is Flexible, An Idol of the God of Water or With a Water Like Form aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Sanskrit
- Bhusakra is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, Bhusakra means "Much Renowned or Indra of the Earth"
- Samadarshee - Samadarshee's meaning is One who is Unbiased and Lord Vishnu is used as a baby boy name has origin in Sanskrit. Samadarshee is resultant of Samadarshi.
Namesakes of Bhasanta
We could not find any notable namesake.