Biannca meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Biannca has its origin in Italian. Biannca is resulted from Bianca. Bianca is Romanian, Hungarian and Spanish form of Blanche. Also Bianca is equivalent of Blanca in Italian language. Infrequent Spanish, Old French and Italian Bianca, meaning of Bianca is "White and Glossy".Names that rhyme with Biannca
Popularity of Biannca
Biannca is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1979 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 7154th. Over 137 people have been named Biannca in United States. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Biannca
You lack traveling and exploring. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You should learn to live in the moment. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them.
Other names similar to Biannca
- Seemore - Seemore's meaning is From the Saint-maur and Marshy Land Near the Sea aimed at baby boys is originated from Old French. Seemore is resulted from Seymour.
- Raoul - Loved and Ever lasting boy name Raoul means "Famous Wolf, Wolf Counselor or Wise" which originated from Germanic and Old High German is used especially in French, English and Spanish
- Charlot - Queer unisex name Charlot means "Vigorous or Strong" and is notably used in Finnish, French and Swedish is rooted from Germanic and German languages
- Regnauld - Regnaulds origin is Germanic is used largely in French and English, meaning of Regnauld is "Counsel Power or Form of Reginald" is a baby boy name
- Musette - Meaning of Musette is Small Bagpipe is rooted from French is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Biannca
We could not find any notable namesake.