Charlot meaning and origin
The uncommon unisex name Charlot has its origin in German and Germanic used in French, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish languages, Charlot means "Strong or Vigorous". Charlot is short of Charles. Charles is form of Karl in English language. Also Charles is English and French form of Karl. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Outlandish Charles, Charles means "Army, Husband and Strong".. It is celebrated on March 2 or November 4.
Variants of CharlotNames that rhyme with Charlot
Popularity of Charlot
Charlot is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1900 and was last seen in 1972, during its 62 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1920, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 235 on boy names chart when 38 babies were named Charlot. There are over 633 babies that have been given the name Charlot in France. Charlot is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1972 after 24 years of use since 1920. Over 145 babies in United States have been named Charlot. It had a short run of 9 years on Belgium girl names chart.
But Charlot is a popular baby name in Madagascar where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Charlot as their given name according to our evaluation.
Charlot in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Charlot
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Stress hates your guts.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Charlot
- Rawlins means Son of a Little Wise Wolf or Renowned Land is a boy name, used specifically in English and French is originated from Germanic
- Lorrane - Odd girl name Lorrane came from Old French, meaning of Lorrane is "From Lorraine, Saint Joan of Arc and Made Famous in Battle". Lorrane is resulted from Lorraine.
- Terrye - Unwonted Old French Terrye is used as a girl name, meaning of Terrye is "Gracious and Terentius". Terrye is resultant of Terry.
- Marquiz - Odd boy name Marquiz is originated from Old French, Marquiz means "The Marquis". Marquiz is derived from Marquis.
- Algea - Origin of Persistent and Loved Algea is in Old French is dominantly used in Danish is used as a unisex name. Algea is Frisian cognate of Alger
Namesakes of Charlot
- Charlot Byj, artist known for her greeting card designs
- Charlotte Kyle in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest as Stunts
- Charlotte Johansson in Ben & Jerry as Director
- Charlotte Maltby in AWOL as Actress
- Charlotte Powell in Calvin Carrington as Actress
- Charlotte Connick in Dolphin Tale as Actress
- Charlotte Link in Am Ende des Schweigens as Writer
- Charlotte Bicknell in Twenty-Six Takes on Life Without Allen as Actress
- Charlotte Zwerin in Gimme Shelter as Director
- Charlotte Speer in Planet of Dinosaurs as Actress