Birna name meaning
What does Birna mean?
Birna notably is used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Old Norse, Faroese, Icelandic and Norwegian is given to baby girls. Birna is feminine variation of Biǫrn. Biǫrn notably is used in Old Norse, meaning of Biǫrn is "Bear" came from Old Norse.Names that rhyme with Birna
How popular is the name Birna?
Birna is a common baby name in Iceland while it is somewhat familiar in India, Indonesia and Denmark. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Birna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Birna?
You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You are born for so much more than you think. You are a wise person. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Birna
- Sávlos is Sami form of Saulus
- Ristina is form of Ristiina in Finnish language
- Gödelig is Swedish cognate of Gudhløgh
- Stenar is form of Steinarr in Swedish language
- Gunsten mainly is used in Swedish and Old Danish is given to boys. Gunsten is equivalent of Gunnstæinn in Swedish and Danish languages
Famous people named Birna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Birna
- Girl names beginning with B
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Bear