Bodo meaning and origin
Meaning of Bodo is A Messenger or Lord is prevalently used in German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish used as a boy name is rooted from Old High German and Germanic...
Variants of BodoNames that rhyme with Bodo
Popularity of Bodo
Bodo is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Bodo is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Madagascar. As per our estimate, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Bodo around the globe.
Bodo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Bodo
Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You dream of living in a more humane society. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. Give yourself some personal space to think. You are unique and born to stand out. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you.
If you like Bodo, you would love these names
- Katty - Far-out Katty is used particulary in Norwegian and Danish is of Greek and Old Greek origin, Katty means "Pure or Holy" is bestowed upon girls
- Mat means Diminutive of Matthew or The Praiseworthy is mainly used in Kannada, Malay and Swedish has its origin in Hebrew and English is a boy name . In 1884, prominent name Mat managed to bag 450th position on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Blanka - Unwonted Blanka came from Old French, Spanish and Italian, meaning of Blanka is "The White" and is used mostly in Swedish, Icelandic and Spanish is used for baby girls
- Lizz means My God is Bountiful and God of Plenty has its origin in Hebrew and is used chiefly in Finnish, English and Danish is used for girls. Lizz is diminutive of Elizabeth.
- Berdina - Unorthodox Germanic Berdina is largely used in Greek and Marathi and is used for girls, meaning of Berdina is "Glorious"
Namesakes of Bodo
- Bodo, (c
- Bodo Hell, Austrian writer
- Bodo, painter from the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Bodo Bittner, West German bobsledder
- Bodo Ferl, East German bobsledder
- Bodo Lafferentz, member of the Nazi Party from 1933 and an 'SS-Obersturmbannführer'
- Bodo Illgner, German retired footballer
- Bodo Tümmler, German former middle-distance runner
- Bodo Ramelow, German politician of the Left Party
- Bodo Rudwaleit, former German former football goalkeeper