Blanka meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Blanka means "The White" mainly used in Icelandic, Polish, German, Spanish, Finnish, Norwegian, Scandinavian, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Hungarian and Slavic is rooted from Spanish, Old French and Italian languages. Blanka is variant form of pleasing Bianca. Bianca is form of Blanche in Spanish, Romanian and Italian languages. Also Bianca is equivalent of Blanca in Italian language. Queer Spanish and Old French Bianca, meaning of Bianca is "White and Glossy". Blanka is version of pleasing and enduring Blanche. Blanche is French cognate of Blanca. Blanche means The White and Blanc Meaning White Bright Beautiful has its origin in Latin and Italian. Blanka is a version of prevailing Blanca. Blanca is a form of famous Bianca. Rare Blanca is originated from Spanish, Latin and Germanic, Blanca means "White, Beautiful and The White".
Variants of BlankaNames that rhyme with Blanka
Popularity of Blanka
In England and Wales, Blanka is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2007 and has secured the place in top 800 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 771 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Blanka. There are over 431 babies that have been given the name Blanka in England and Wales. Blanka is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8803 (1994) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. Also, it is uncommon in Ireland, where it has been in use since 2008 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 359th.
Blanka is a rare baby name in Belgium however it is still in use. But Blanka is a popular baby name in Czech Republic where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Poland. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Blanka as their given name according to our estimate.
Blanka in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Blanka
Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Go through the following names similar to Blanka
- Sibylla - Largely used in Swedish and Norwegian recent and unexpected choice, Sibylla means "Prophetess, Oracle or Seer", a baby girl name is of Old Greek origin
- Orri came from Old Norse and Hebrew is commonly used in Danish and Swedish and is given to boys, meaning of Orri is "Black Grouse, Blackgame Latin Name: Tetrao Tetrix or Light"
- Ya - Of African-Twi origin, Outlandish Ya means "Girl Born on Thursday" used for both genders is used in Finnish, Danish and Chinese
- Jannika means God is Merciful is used as a girl name is notably used in Finnish and Tamil
- Sunná - Girl name Sunná is largely used in Finnish and Sami. Sunná is Sami equivalent of Sunna
Namesakes of Blanka
- Blanka Paulů, former Czech cross-country skier
- Blanka Vlašić, : 2
- Blanka Grain in Boning Off the Beaten Path as Actress
- Blanka Bohdanová in tvMovie Ryba ve ctyrech as Actress
- In 1937, Blanka Szombathelyi portrayed the role of Annus - a pedellus lánya in crime movie A titokzatos idegen.
- In 1927 drama film, Bludné duse, Blanka Svobodová played Kvetová.
Lists having Blanka
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean White