Buba meaning and origin
Buba is version of widely accepted Bubba. Bubba is variation of darling Buba.
Variants of BubaNames that rhyme with Buba
Popularity of Buba
Buba is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Gambia. At least, 80000 people globally have carried Buba as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Buba?
Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff.
Parents who liked Buba, loved these names
- Blosom - Girl name Blosom means "Fresh, Flower-like and The Blossom" came from English. Blosom is derivation of Blossom.
- Tomasina - Origin of Anomalous Tomasina is in Aramaic is used majorly in Italian and English, meaning of Tomasina is "Twin" is used as a girl name
- Emmot - Specifically used in English and English, Emmot means "An Ant or Embracing Everything" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Kestrel means Falcon is used as a unisex name came from English
- Warfeld came from English, meaning of Warfeld is "From the Field by the Weir and Field near the Weir Or Fish Trap" is used as a boy name. Warfeld is resulted from Warfield.
Namesakes of Buba
We could not find any notable namesake.