Babba meaning and origin
Babba is variant form of preeminent Bubba. Bubba is variant form of preeminent Buba. Originated from English, Babba is used as a gender insensitive name is substantially used in English, Danish and Swedish. Babba is variant of well-known, enduring and sacred Barbara. Originated from Greek and Latin, Barbara, Barbara means "Foreign, Stranger and Strange".
Variants of BabbaNames that rhyme with Babba
Popularity of Babba
Babba is a common baby name in Cameroon and Nigeria while it is somewhat familiar in India, Mauritania and Niger. As per our findings, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Babba around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Babba
People always look for comfort in your world. Help them improve instead of judging. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. You are a freethinker. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Other names similar to Babba
- Adelhard - Meaning of Adelhard is Hard or Brave is used as a boy name which is rooted from Germanic and Old High German is notably used in Swedish and German
- Benkt is form of Beinkt in Swedish language
- Túki is form of Tóki in Old Norse language
- Paprika - Girl name Paprika is prevalently used in Finnish and Danish, meaning of Paprika is "Paprika or Known In Hungary By 1569"
- Barwíth is equivalent of Bároðr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Babba
- Babbar Subhash in Dance Dance as Director