Bulan meaning and origin
Malay name Bulan means "Moon" and is aimed at girls is chiefly used in Malay.Names that rhyme with Bulan
Popularity of Bulan
Bulan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 230000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Bulan globally.
Numerological analysis of Bulan
Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. Follow your dreams, not cash. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly.
Other names similar to Bulan, for name hunters
- Nurat - Boy name Nurat means "Light"
- Enu - Originated from African-Akan, Enu typically bestowed upon boys, Enu means "Fifth-Born Child" is notably used in Akan
- Durah - Queer girl name Durah means "Well-Fed Or Stuffed" is of African-Hausa origin
- Tawiya - Girl name Tawiya has origin in African-Ashanti, Tawiya means "Twins Born To, Eighth and Born After Twins". Tawiya is a derivation of Tawia.
- Azea - The boy name Azea means "The Youth" is of African-Nigeria origin. Azea is derivative of Azi.
Namesakes of Bulan
We could not find any notable namesake.