Caelius name meaning
What does Caelius mean?
Boy name Caelius means "Heaven" came from Latin.
Variants of CaeliusNames that rhyme with Caelius
How popular is the name Caelius?
Caelius is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Caelius
You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it.
Do you like Caelius? You would love these names
- Heming is form of Hæmingr in Swedish language
- Zakris - Zakris's meaning is God has My Recalls, Yahweh has Remembered and The Lord Remembers is predominantly used in Finnish and Swedish that of Hebrew origin is a boy name. Zakris is resultant of Zachary.
- Anori - Used substantially in Swedish, Greenlandic and Danish, Anori is used as a unisex name. Anori is Greenlandic form of Anore
- Thormodh is Swedish cognate of Þormóðr
- Kristmunda - The girl name Kristmunda is substantially used in Finnish and Icelandic. Kristmunda is Icelandic form of Kristmundur
Famous people named Caelius
- Caelius Rhodiginus, Venetian writer, and professor in Greek and Latin
Lists having Caelius
Share your opinion on Caelius