Carni meaning and origin
The girl name Carni is predominantly used in Danish and Swedish is originated from English-American. Carni is a variant of Carnie. Originated from English-American, Carnie, Carnie means "Carnival Worker".
Variants of CarniNames that rhyme with Carni
Popularity of Carni
Carni is a common baby name in Indonesia. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Carni globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Carni?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You are a human and an animal right activist. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Do you like Carni? Read these names too
- Sakse - Boy name Sakse is used mostly in Norwegian and Swedish. Sakse is equivalent of Saxi in Norwegian and Danish languages
- Colbanus is form of Kolbeinn in Latin language. Also Colbanus is equivalent of Kolbjǫrn in Latin language
- Tidemand is Danish equivalent of Tidemann
- Åvald is equivalent of Ávaldr in Norwegian language
- Frøy is equivalent of Freyr in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Carni
We could not find any notable namesake.