Carnie meaning and origin
Uncustomary Carnie came from English-American, meaning of Carnie is "Carnival Worker" is used as a gender insensitive name.
Variants of Carnie
View middle names that goes with Carnie like Imogene, Ariana, Belinda, Jacqueline, Alvina, Lizette,Names that rhyme with Carnie
Popularity of Carnie
Carnie is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1915 and achieved its top ranking of 2459 in 1920. Over 112 people have been named Carnie in United States. At least, 300 people globally have carried Carnie as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Carnie
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Parents who liked Carnie, loved these names
- Katiema - Of English-American origin, Katiema bestowed upon baby girls, Katiema means "A Daughter with Power". Katiema is derivation of Katima.
- Jorryn - Jorryn's meaning is Loved By God is of English-American origin is given to both sexes
- Jadienne - Meaning of Jadienne is Thankful and God Reigns is of English-American and Spanish origin is a baby girl name. Jadienne is resulted from Jaden.
- Marlyssa - Used predominantly in English and English unexpected, Marlyssa is originated from English-American and a gender-neutral name, Marlyssa means "Variant of Marlene, Bitter or Woman from Magdala"
- Jakhi means Having Great Strength is of English-American origin is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Carnie
- Carnie Wilson, American singer and television host