Casta meaning and origin
Unwonted Casta's origin is Spanish bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Casta is "Pure".
Variants of CastaNames that rhyme with Casta
Popularity of Casta
Casta is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1979. Casta is a common name in Ecuador, Bolivia and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Guatemala, India, Mexico and Tanzania. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Casta?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You love life and life loves you. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are unique and born to stand out. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
You would love these names similar to Casta
- Veto - Veto's meaning is Intelligent is used as a baby boy name is rooted from Spanish
- Tiburcia - Meaning of Tiburcia is Born In the Place of Pleasures has origin in Spanish is used as a girl name
- Xiomar - Origin of Unexpected and Modernistic Xiomar is in Spanish bestowed upon boys, meaning of Xiomar is "One who is Famous In Battle"
- Glaucia - Glaucias origin is Portuguese, meaning of Glaucia is "Brave Gift" is used as a girl name
- Honesto - Used in Tagalog and Spanish, Honesto means "Honest or Reputable" and is used for boys came from Spanish
Namesakes of Casta
We could not find any notable namesake.