Selestino name meaning
On This Page
What does Selestino mean?
Selestino means One who is Heaven-Sent is originated from Spanish is a baby boy name.
Is the name Selestino suitable for a newborn?
Selestino is a lovely, unique name for a baby boy that has a Latin origin and means heavenly. What sets it apart from other names is its rarity and the fact that it isn't commonly used.
It exudes an air of elegance and sophistication, which makes it an excellent option for parents who want something distinctive for their child. Its sound is melodious and rolling, making it an easy name to pronounce and remember.
Selestino also has a timeless quality that transcends current trends or fashions, meaning that it will never go out of style. Overall, parents who choose this name can feel confident in knowing that they have selected something special and meaningful for their precious little one.
How do I pronounce Selestino?
Three syllabled Selestino is pronounced as s(e)-lesti-no. The other ways to say the name is sel(es)-tino.
Variants of SelestinoNames that rhyme with Selestino
How popular is the name Selestino?
Selestino is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2008. Selestino is a common name in Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Tanzania, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Argentina and Malawi.
According to our estimate, over 5000 babies have been named Selestino globally.
Numerological aspects of Selestino
Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for.
Other names similar to Selestino
- Pomposo - Origin of Unheard-of Pomposo is in Spanish, meaning of Pomposo is "A Pompous Man" is aimed at baby boys
- Generosa - Curious girl name Generosa is specifically used in Spanish and Italian, Generosa means "Generous" came from Spanish
- Casta means Pure is of Spanish origin is used as a unisex name
- Grenadda - Originated from Spanish, Grenadda means "From the Moorish Kingdom" is aimed at girls. Grenadda is derivative of Granada.
- Orphelynda - Orphelynda's meaning is Having the Beauty of the Dawn came from Spanish is given to baby girls. Orphelynda is resulted from Orfelinda.
Famous people named Selestino
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Selestino
- Boy names beginning with S
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ino
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Heaven