Ceciliano meaning and origin
Boy name Ceciliano is used specifically in Italian and came from Latin, Ceciliano means "Caecilianus, Caecilius or Cecilia".Names that rhyme with Ceciliano
Popularity of Ceciliano
Ceciliano is a familiar baby name in Brazil. According to our findings, over 300 babies have been named Ceciliano globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ceciliano
You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Parents who liked Ceciliano, loved these names
- Italo means Italus has origin in Latin and is aimed at baby boys is substantially used in Italian
- Fedde - Of Frisian and Italian origin, Renowned Fedde bestowed upon baby boys, Fedde means "One who is True, Safety or Protection" is mostly used in Frisian
- Abelarda especially is used in Italian, meaning of Abelarda is "Brave, Servant of Allah or Honorable" and a girl name is originated from Old High German and Arabic
- Gioacchina especially is used in Italian, meaning of Gioacchina is "One Who Supplants" is rooted from Hebrew
- Manuele - Of Hebrew origin, Manuele means "God is with Us" and is given to boys is chiefly used in Italian
Namesakes of Ceciliano
We could not find any notable namesake.