Chanterelle meaning and origin
Chanterelle's origin is Latin and Italian, meaning of Chanterelle is "Edible Mushroom Shaped Cup and Slices or Bird Song" and is used principally in English is used for girls. Chanterelle is celebrated on October 5th.
Variants of ChanterelleNames that rhyme with Chanterelle
Popularity of Chanterelle
Chanterelle is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chanterelle
You are a good planner who enjoys working. You believe life's to have fun. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are more of a doer than a talker. You have to put your mind to realize your dream, plan each step on the way carefully and precisely, and don't stop trying until you do it. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Chanterelle
- London - Widespread and Ceaseless London has its origin in English and Latin is commonly used in English, London means "Fierce Ruler of the World, One from London or The Capital of the United Kingdom" is a unisex name
- Chrispin - The odd boy name Chrispin is originated from Latin and Old Greek, Chrispin means "Bearer of Christ or Anointed and Christ-bearer". Chrispin is a derivative of Chris.
- Christiana - Loved and Venerable girl name Christiana is rooted from Latin which is particulary used in English, Danish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Christiana is "Follower of Christ, Disciple of Christ or Christian"
- Romance - Anomalous Romances origin is Latin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Romance is "Roman"
- Pascaline is originated from Hebrew and Latin, Pascaline means "Pass or Easter" and is used for girls is especially used in English and French
Namesakes of Chanterelle
We could not find any notable namesake.